Vegan Snack Bars
For this week’s foodie friday, I’ve decided to make these delicious Vegan Gluten Free Snack Bars. I got the recipe from my friend Taylor Malham, who is a Nutritionist. They only take 30 minutes and only use a couple of ingredients. These yummy bars are perfect for when you are looking for a quick but filling snack, and are especially amazing if you are a chocolate lover like me.
What you need:
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- Heaping 1/2 cup nut butter (I used almond)
- 2 heaping scoops of IsaPro Plant-Based Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup maple syrup or agave nectar
- 1/4 cup chopped IsaDelights
- Dash of sea salt
- 1.5 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2-4 tbsp water
- Completely mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Line a 6×8 pan or dish with parchment paper. Press mixture firmly into the dish. Freeze for 30 mins. Remove from freezer and cut into 12 bars. Store in the fridge in an airtight container, if you can stop yourself from eating them all!
- Each bar provides just under 200 calories,10 g fats. 20 g carbs and 10 g protein.
- If you try these, make sure to tag me on instagram @itsemily.
xx – Em
Checkout my youtube video here: