What I Did When I Started A Business From NOTHING
Are you starting a business from scratch? Or maybe you’ve just committed to building a side hustle. You may wonder where the clients for your service or product will come from. I know, I’ve been there myself.
The truth is, there are more people that want what we have to offer than ever before. Thousands of them in fact and they’re right at our fingertips.
In this episode, I’ll be sharing some random things I did when I started a business from nothing – things you can do to grow faster than everybody else and become a leader in your industry. I’m going to reveal my personal strategies, the most important pieces and more, so you can do it too!
Listen to the Podcast
In this episode, you will learn:
- Where to find people to sell your products and services.
- Connecting with your local community; growing local to build global.
- Why coffee shops or coworking spaces are great places to focus on deep work and find new clients at the same time.
- How to spend less on clothes and stand out.
- Working alongside people that had big dreams as you do.
- Why it’s important to have your designated work zone.
- The power of a vision board and how to make one.
- Showing up on social media consistently is key, even when you don’t feel like it.
- Expose yourself to potential clients. Get out there, be bold and confident, and take risks. It will be scary, but it will be worth it!
- Learn from the experts. You will NEVER regret having more knowledge than you do currently.