The Power Of One More With Ed Mylett
Hello everyone. This is a very special day. This episode is coming to you from the lounge room of a living legend, who has impacted my life and millions of others. Ed Mylett is a world-leading business coach. He has transformed so many lives through his top podcast that I listen to every single morning for as long as I can remember, and he’s changing the game yet again with a new book that’s coming out, The Power of One More.
Listen in as we dive into how you can use this indispensable roadmap in every part of your life to help you live an extraordinary “one more” life.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Here is about Ed’s incredible new book ‘The Power Of One More’
- The holy trilogy of changing your identity – faith, intention, and association
- Your mess is what qualifies you. God does not call the qualified. He qualifies the called.
- The philosophy of “one more.”
- Time management; condensing your days to get more done.
- Why you need to stop making decisions based on a temporary circumstance – It’s not happening to you. It’s happening FOR you.
- You are divinely and uniquely created. You have an IT factor that’s so beautiful. Stop comparing yourself to others because no one is ever going to be as good as you.
- How to ask yourself better questions.
- It’s not the event of our lives that define us. It’s the meaning that we attach to that event.
- The importance of asking yourself, “What do I need to believe about this so that it will serve me?”
- Ed’s faith and his growing relationship with God.
- Successful people are not big on goals all the time. They have higher standards.
- The power of doing “one more” of everything.