The Most Connected Man I Know… Ft. Randy Garn
Hello everyone! Welcome to The ITfactor Show! I am here today with a truly remarkable leader who’s impacted so many people’s lives – a true leader of all leaders.
Randy Garn is a New York Times bestselling author, serial entrepreneur, investor, and business builder. He’s behind the business strategy of many of the world’s most well-known thought leaders and CEOs. He is a partner at Tamarak Capital, board member at Malouf Companies and Foundation, and contributing author at Entrepreneur Magazine. He has been awarded Entrepreneur Of The Year by Ernst and Young, and Top 40 Under 40. He is an alumnus of Brigham Young University and Harvard University.
Randy truly understands the term relationship capital, and that people are your most valuable asset. He excels in turning relationships into revenue for business leaders and entrepreneurs and thrives on helping others scale their businesses. He’s an avid outdoorsman and loves to fly fish, hike, golf, and enjoys triathlons. His biggest priority is being a father and husband to his wife Charlotte, their four beautiful daughters, and two rowdy boys.
In this episode, you will learn:
- What it means to be truly prosperous.
- Vital tips for mastering the art of relationships.
- The art of abundance and reciprocity.
- Three things to live by.
- What does your personal brand say about you?
- Why you need to be intentional about who you work with.
- UAC Acronym to build lasting relationships
- Randy’s greatest life lesson.
Links and Resources:
- Prosper: Create the Life You Really Want by Ethan Willis & Randy Garn
- The New One Minute Manager by Ken Blanchard and Spencer Johnson
- High Performance Habits: How Extraordinary People Become That Way by Brendon Burchard
- Everything Is Figureoutable by Marie Forleo