Leaders That Have Got IT!
Hello, my friends! Welcome to the itsEmily Show. In business, like in life, it is our leadership skills that will define us. The strength of how we lead our company, how we lead others, and even how we lead ourselves are what make us successful. Leading is a subtle yet powerful skill that requires practice (like anything else), but if you want to be a great leader and grow your business, you’ve got to have the ITfactor.
Today, I’m so excited to give you a little inside access to a talk I recently did for my health and wellness business. We’re going to talk about leaders that have got IT. We’ll dive into how you can step up your leadership skills, get better at leading others, build a team, and ultimately, build a beautiful dream life. Whether you’re an entrepreneur, a parent, or anyone who wants to lead, this episode is for you. Let’s dive in!
In this episode, you will learn:
- The number one thing a leader must have.
- What it means to be a servant leader.
- Motives Matter – what it means to have absolute clarity on your purpose.
- Asking the right questions.
- Why you need a clear mission and vision and never stray away from it.
- Leading with gratitude and an abundant mindset.
- The importance of learning how to say NO to things that don’t matter.
- The power of focus – Can vs Should.
- The 4 keys to dreaming big and living a purposeful life.