Cole Hatter – Make Money Matter, Faith & Family, Contribution
Hello everyone! Welcome to The ITfactor Show! Have you ever heard the term, make money matter?
Cole Hatter is a serial entrepreneur, award-winning speaker, and founder of Thrive: Make Money Matter – an annual conference that teaches entrepreneurs how to dominate in business and in life while making the world a better place. He’s a husband, father, and philanthropist, whose lifelong mission is to empower people to be more than just alive, but to become the best version of themselves, create massive profits, and then impact others by living a life of significance. In this episode, he shared some practical tips on how we how can make money matter in our business by learning how to use our gifts and abilities to make an impact on this planet.
Cole was blessed to be able to live out his dreams but also suffered through some very traumatic events that made him decide he needed to do something more that would make a difference on this planet and help people live a better life. His story is one many can relate to because it’s one we all have been through at some point or another in our lives. Whether it be financial struggles or grief and loss, we all have moments where we feel like there is no way out of our current situation no matter how hard we try or what we do… until we realize there is always hope! Let’s dive in!
Also in this episode:
- Why For-Purpose Business is the future.
- Practical tips to incorporate “make money matter” in your business model.
- Should you be public or private about your giving?
- The secret to living is giving.
- Why God called us to be entrepreneurs.
- Cole’s missionary work in Mexico and how it changed his business
- A bigger WHY
- How to prioritize your family while crushing it in business.
- Cole’s story – how 2 tragic events led to his lifelong mission
- Pursuing a life of extraordinary fulfillment.