Wealth Habits They Don’t Teach You In School Ft. Candy Valentino
Hello everyone! Welcome to The ITfactor Show! Today, I am joined by a truly remarkable woman, who by implementing great wealth-building habits, was able to create an abundant lifestyle that has allowed her to build multi-figure businesses, follow her dreams, and give back to her community.
Candy Valentino is a successful entrepreneur, investor, and philanthropist. She started her first business right out of high school and built it into a seven-figure business before most of her friends graduated college. Over the last 2 decades, she has built many more businesses in multiple industries and founded a non-profit charity – all with no formal business training. She has been the recipient of multiple awards, including Forbes’ Top Business Leaders 40 under 40, and was recently named ‘Persons of Distinction’ in Arizona.
Candy is a great example of how one person can overcome obstacles, and use their passion and drive to create the life they want. In this episode, she reveals how she was able to shorten her path to success – what it takes to build a multi-figure business from scratch and some of the biggest mistakes people make when trying to build wealth. We go beyond the numbers and dive into actionable strategies that will allow you to earn more, save more, and take control of your financial future. Because wealth is a lot more than just the amount of money you have in your bank account. It is about having control over your life and having control over what you want to do with your life. Let’s dive in!
Also in this episode:
- How Candy self-educated her way to build a business.
- The real secret to being wealthy.
- How to keep increasing your lid.
- Smart women build wealth.
- Wealth is not what you make. It’s what you keep and what you do with it.
- How to know if you’re overspending.
- How to be a good steward of money.
- The value of contribution in building wealth.
- How to overcome limiting beliefs and become a wealth magnet.
- Tips to get rid of bad debt.
- Do you need a side hustle?
- Building a business vs creating a job for yourself.
- Why it matters to delegate and let go of control.
- What it really means to have a rich life.
- Just show up! How to stop feeling guilty about having money.
Links and Resources:
- Grab a copy of Candy’s book – Wealth Habits – Six Ordinary Steps to Achieve Extraordinary Financial Freedom
- Wealth Habits Upgrade Options