Are You A Morning Lark or a Night Owl?
What does it take to level up? What does it take to move the needle? It’s not more work, it’s not more hours. Typically, what it is is a deep focus. And that is what separates elite performers from mediocre average at best people – their ability to focus.
And so today, on the show, we’re going to talk about the power of focus and how you can use it intentionally to break through the mediocrity that we see most people are trapped into. I’m going to be sharing with you my very own hyper-focus strategy and how I personally use it in my life.
In this episode:
- Your ability to focus is how you move the needle in your life and create momentum in any given business.
- Stop living in overwhelm. Focus and be clear on what you actually want to get done.
- The five different states we’re typically in on any given day of our lives.
- Understanding your individual chronotype – are you a morning lark or a night owl?
- Identify the best time for you to do deep-focused work.
- Simple tips and tricks to help you focus and be more productive.
- The importance of having a critical task list and knowing the best time to do it.
- The difference between being busy and being productive.
- Getting into your flow state; creating more freedom and satisfaction in your life by getting clear on your mission and understanding the power of focus.
- Using supplementation to help with focus – introducing New Tropics Elixir.
- Stop overpromising and underdelivering. Your word is everything. The best way to stand out is by overdelivering on the things that matter to you and the promises you keep to people.
- Personalities don’t scale. Biology does. Understanding your biology and getting it to work for you rather than against you is going to be a game-changer.
- Stop saying yes to everything. In life, you have to make bold moves and bold decisions to create bold changes. Not everyone is going to like it, but in the end, they’re going to respect you for it.
- Be clear on who you want to work with because there are people who want your time and there are people who deserve your time.
- Your ability to focus is what helps you become really powerful and intentional. It is what allows you to fulfill your mission and do God’s work. It cultivates discipline in your life to be more creative and come up with ideas that are going to move the needle.