Key Tips to Scale Your Business Ft. Aaron Hageman
Hello everyone! Welcome to The ITfactor Show! I have a special treat for you today. If you have been looking for ways to improve your business and reach the next level in performance and accountability, then look no further!
Aaron Hageman is a lifelong entrepreneur and coach with over 25 years of experience and has built up an excellent blueprint for success that he’ll be sharing with us today. Amongst other ventures, Aaron is the former founder and CEO of Delivery Drivers, Inc. (DDI) a human resources tech platform for independent contractors (acquired by Walmart) as well as the founder of the Albuquerque Sol FC in the US Soccer system.
As the founder of Hageman Enterprises, Aaron and his team are investing in and consulting with high-growth entrepreneurs. Bringing process and structure to working “on” the business and driving strategy for his clients, Aaron is dedicated to 10X team building, organizational architecture, drafting strategic plans, and creating scalable businesses.
With so much to learn from, you’ll definitely love this episode! You’ll learn how to make strategic decisions, run meetings efficiently, identify areas where you can improve your leadership, build a great team that works well together, and much more! Let’s dive in!
In this episode, you will learn:
- Aaron’s secret to success: lifelong dedication to learning.
- The mindset for building a scalable business.
- Cadence and rhythms.
- How often should you meet with your team?
- Tips for running productive meetings.
- Getting out of your own way – reasons why you’re not growing (and how to fix them).
- When should you hire an assistant?
- Common business bottlenecks and how to avoid them.
- How to gain employee loyalty and create an empowered workforce.
- The difference between leadership and management.